The main Dark Blue Duck Scanning EnablerTM product enhances Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 (MOSS) and Windows® SharePoint® Services 3.0 (WSS) adding support for paper.
Legal professionals, health professionals, public servants and others are benefiting from the combination of Microsoft’s SharePoint products and Dark Blue Duck’s Scanning Enabler. Large organizations are using the Scanning Enabler with MOSS to extend their Enterprise Content Management and search capabilities. Small companies are using the Scanning Enabler to address challenges they face when swamped by incoming paperwork (especially when the business is geographically distributed).
Use our flagship product to Scan documents to SharePoint directly from the SharePoint User Interface. Use your existing desktop scanners, a shared desktop scanner or Multifunction Printers (MFPs) via network TWAIN. The Dark Blue Duck Scanning EnablerTM is easy to understand, easy to install and easy to use.
Learn more about the Scanning Enabler now. Review our screencasts to see what the Scanning Enabler looks like. Use our online tryout web site to use the product yourself. Download the trial software and install the Scanning Enabler and Scanning Enabler Capture software on your SharePoint servers and desktop computers.
- Seamlessly integrated with SharePoint User Interface
- Automated desktop deployment
- Adds Scanning functionality to new and existing document libraries and lists
- Use a Desktop Scanner or a shared Network TWAIN Scanner
- Uses Microsoft Office Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to create searchable documents
- Compatible with Windows SharePoint Services V3 and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 indexing and search
- Supports custom metadata capture and workflow
- Supports all Microsoft SharePoint server farm architectures
- Easy to install and easy to uninstall
- Creates searchable pdf/a, mdi, tif, jpg and gif formatted documents
- Supports Scanning Enabler Capture defined Zonal OCR and Zonal Barcode templates
- Multilanguage support
- Supports image stamping
- Based 100% on SharePoint technology.
- Centrally manage scanning preferences.
- Implementation support provided by email and phone.